AMGPS Sat Pro 2000 description
AMGPS Sat Pro 2000 is 4th generation low cost, low power consumption basic tracking device. It acquires its position by GPS/GLONASS signal and transfer data to server via GPRS cellular network.
- Lower power consumption
- 1-Wire interface
- Internal power supply available
- Waterproof housing
- Power supply from USB for configuration purpose
AMGPS Sat Pro 2000 device is supplied in cardboard. GPS/GLONASS antenna and IO cable are already installed to device and you do not need to plug them in.
- AMGPS Sat Pro 2000 device
- 12 PINs cable (preinstalled)
- GPS/GLONASS all-in-one antenna (preinstalled)
- USB cable (as optional accessory)
AMGPS Sat Pro 2000 model supports 10-32V power supply which makes it possible to install the device both on cars and vans.
There are several peripheral accessories that can be mounted with AMGPS Sat Pro 2000 device. With peripherals you can get even more features and extended application.
Available on 1-Wire:
- 4 × Temperature sensors DS18B20/DS18S20 (10 mA @ 5 V)
- 1 × iButton DS1990 (20 mA @ 5 V)
Available on DOUTs:
- 1 × Buzzer/LED
- 1 × ECO Driving panel (Power supply from 1-Wire. 40 mA @ 5 V)
- 1 × Ignition lock
Available on AINs:
- 2 × Analogue fuel sensors
AMGPS Sat Pro 2000 device has two LEDs:
- GPS LED
- GSM LED
AMGPS Sat Pro 2000 devices have passed quality tests and comply with following certifications:
- CE ready