ATrack AS1 description
ATrack AS1 is designed for monitoring mobile assets with GPS for location tracking and GPRS/HSPA /CDMA for data communication. The AS1 product has optimal design for operating environment with IP67 rating, which provides total protection against temperature, dust, and water spray. AS1 has a primary battery life of up to 3 years which is an ideal self-contained hardware solution for long term deployments.
- Flexible data communication network options
- No external wires or antennas needed
- Data communication by SMS/TCP/UDP
- Optional GPS+GLONASS Motor
- Built-in 3-axis G-sensor for motion detection
- FOTA firmware upgrade using FTP
- Configurable Real Time Tracking & Logging
- 5 user defined geo-fences
Location and tracking
ATrack AS1 is embedded with GPS. It does not support A-GPS, or GLONASS technology.
ATrack AS1 has a Quad-band GSM 2G/3G module that allows to operate it all over the world.
External power supply might be 9-40V, which makes possible to use ATrack AS1 with all car models.
Local and remote management
ATrack AS1 can be fully controlled over GPRS. There is also a wide list of SMS commands in a human-friendly format, on which device always replies back. It supports remote APN settings configuration by SMS. It also supports firmware update over the air (FOTA).