ATrack AS3 description
ATrack AS3 is designed for monitoring vehicle or trailer with GPS for location tracking and GPRS/HSPA/CDMA for data communication. The internal rechargeable battery makes it an ideal solution for managing asset that is normally connected to permanent power but may be disconnected for periods of time.
The AS3 product has optimal design for operating environment with IP67 rating, which provides total protection against temperature, dust, and water spray. AS3 on the other hand has GPIOs that allow for a wide range of applications.
ATrack AS3 package contains the following device/accessories:
- Power/IO Cable
- GPS Antenna
- Flexible data communication network options
- Data communication by SMS/TCP/UDP
- Large capacity of backup battery
- Optional GPS+GLONASS engine
- Built-in 3-axis G-sensor
- FOTA firmware upgrade using FTP
- Configurable Real Time Tracking & Logging
- Intelligent event control engine
Location and tracking
ATrack AS3 is embedded with GPS. It does not support A-GPS, or GLONASS technology.
As the back-up, when no satellites signals are available, it uses Cell ID location (also known as LBS-tracking).
ATrack AS3 has a Quad-band GSM 2G/3G module that allows to operate it all over the world.
External power supply might be 9-40V, which makes possible to use ATrack AS3 with all car models.
Local and remote management
ATrack AS3 can be fully controlled over GPRS. There is also a wide list of SMS commands in a human-friendly format, on which device always replies back. It supports remote APN settings configuration by SMS. It also supports firmware update over the air (FOTA).
ATrack AS3 model has three LEDs:
- Power LED – indicates power status
- GPS LED – indicates GPS signal
- GSM LED – indicates GSMS signal