ATrack AU7 description
ATrack AU7 is the most advanced GPS/GLONASS vehicle tracking device that using CDMA/UMTS/HSPA mobile communication technology, with the flexibility of custom reporting mechanism for advanced users. It also gives the option of saving communication costs while keep the administrator to know the vehicle’s whereabouts in real time. In addition, the external accessory compatibilities, such as RS-232, CAN Bus interpreter, and 1-Wire®, give more options to meet all your project needs.
ATrack AU7 package contains the following device/accessories:
- GSM/UMTS Antenna
- Serial Cable
- GPS Antenna
- Power/IO Cable
To support a wide range of hardware applications, the AU7 is equipped with a large number of inputs and outputs:
- 6 Digital Inputs (IN0, IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4 and IN5):
IN0, IN1 and IN4 are positive triggers (Triggering Voltage Range: 3.7 ~ 40V). IN0 is dedicated to ACC (Ignition). IN2, IN3, and IN5 are negative triggers (Triggering Voltage Range 0 ~ 0.8V). These triggers can be used in the following application areas: Green/White engine detection, car door open/close detection, and Panic Button in case of any emergency.
- 3 Digital Outputs (OUT1, OUT2, and OUT3):
They are normally used for engine or ignition immobilization. These digital outputs are open collector type. When in the “ON” state, these outputs are grounded (GND). When in the “OFF” state, it forms an open circuit.
- 2 Analog Inputs (AN1 and AN2):
Each input is usually connected to an external temperature sensor or fuel level senor. The voltage range of AN1 is 0 ~ 40V 12-bits resolution. The voltage range of AN2 is 0 ~ 5V 12-bits resolution.
- 1 Digital Output/Analog Input (OUT4/AN3):
This port may be configured as a digital output or analog input through the AT$IOCG command. The voltage range of AN3 is 0 ~ 40V 12-bits resolution.
It uses a single wire to transmit both data and power. You may use 1- Wire to connect up to 3 devices, for instance, one iButton and two temperature
- Flexible wireless network options
- AES-128 data encryption
- Data communication by SMS/USSD/TCP/UDP
- GPS antenna tampered detect & report
- Built-in 3-axis G-sensor
- Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) supported
- FOTA firmware upgrade using FTP
- Configurable Real Time Tracking & Logging
- 64 user defined geo-fences in circular, rectangular and polygonal shapes
- Roaming preference settings
- Harsh driving behavior events
- Configurable power management
- Max. 140,000 log and 21,000 queue messages
- 2 way voice communication & wire-tap
- 1-Wire® Dallas Key for driver identification
- 1-Wire®temperature sensor supported
- Support Garmin® FMI 2.0 and above
- Intelligent event control engine
Location and tracking
ATrack AU7 is embedded with GPS. It is also available as GPS/GLONASS version.
As the back-up, when no satellites signals are available, it uses Cell ID location (also known as LBS-tracking).
ATrack AU7 has a Quad-band GSM 2G module that allows to operate it all over the world.
External power supply might be 8-40V, which makes possible to use ATrack AU7 with all car models.
Local and remote management
ATrack AU7 can be fully controlled over GPRS. There is also a wide list of SMS commands in a human-friendly format, on which device always replies back. It supports remote APN settings configuration by SMS.
ATrack AU7 model has three LEDs:
- Power LED – indicates power status
- GPS LED – indicates GPS signal
- GSM LED – indicates GSMS signal