Cellocator CR300 description
CR300 is a compact size entry-level device for Fleet Management and Vehicle Security Applications. This device is available in two versions: CR300 and CR300B. It targets large fleets, insurance and leasing companies.
Location and tracking
Cellocator CR300 is embedded with GPS and doesn’t have support of GLONASS and alternative systems. It either doesn’t support Assisted GPS (A-GPS) technology.
With Quad-band GSM 2G module CR300 can be operated all over the world.
External power supply might be 9-32V, which makes possible to install CR300 both on cars and vans.
Cellocator CR300 also features a built-in rechargeable 440 mAh backup battery. When fully charged it ensures about 3-4 hours of device operation (in normal conditions).
Local and remote management
Cellocator CR300 device can be configured and managed only by using special “Cellocator Programmer” software.
Also you will need PL-file to configure the device
Cellocator CR300 offers following features:
- Built-in Quad band modem
- High-end SiRFstarIV™ chipset based GPS module for advanced performance & accuracy
- Event Memory: ~5 K full time stamped events
- Built-in Motion Sensor for movement & towing detection
- 1-wire interface
- Ignition input, 2 programmable GPIOs and 2 outputs
- Small size for quick and easy installation
- Current in sleep mode: as low as 2mA
Cellocator CR300 enamles an over-the-air upgrade for adding premium features including:
- Transparent mode TTL levels
- Cell ID
- 2 Usage counters
- Privacy mode
- Analog input
- Immobilizing: Gradual output activation