Galileosky Boxfinder description
Galileosky Boxfinder is a GPS/GLONASS tracker specially designed for fleet management as well as personal needs of vehicle and van owners. It also can be used for tracking your assets, like containers and big parcels thanks to its long-lasting battery. A device can work during 10 years without a single recharge.
This device has a high IP65 waterproof and dustproof class and can operate without any kind of additional assistance for a long time.
It works with GPS and GLONASS systems and it is able to connect to GSM and IRIDIUM networks.
Galileosky Boxfinder package contents:
- BOXFINDER device
- Device passport
- Testimony about the equipment of the mobile object terminal BOXFINDER
- Branded packaging
- Cable Assembly
Location and tracking
Galileosky Boxfinder models are embedded with GPS with the support of GLONASS as well.
As the back-up, when no satellites signals are available, the device uses Cell ID location (also known as LBS-tracking).
Boxfinder has GSM 900/1800 class antenna, so it can be operated only in Europe and Asia.
The main features of the Galileosky Boxfinder are:
- GPS and GLONASS support
- LBS locating
- IRIDIUM connectivity (optional)
- Acoustic control of environment around a tracker
- Inputs/Outputs for SOS button, Temperature sensor, Fuel Sensor, RFID reader and cut-engine relay availability
- Absolute water and dust protection (IP65)
- Low and high-temperature ambient conditions operation: from -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Absolutely independent power supply
- Easy and solid mounting in a vehicle or container
- Smart sleep mode
- Decapsulation sensor
Galileosky Boxfinder features a 14 aH built-in rechargeable battery. It allows the device to work up to 10 years (if sending the location only 2 times a day).
Local and remote management
Boxfinder device can be controlled and configured over GPRS. There is also a wide list of SMS commands in a human-friendly format, on which device always replies back.
Also, if you want to configure Galileosky Boxfinder via PC, you will need a special USB-cable, which is not included into a standard package. The configuration is done in “Galileosky Configurator” software
Galileosky Boxfinder has one LED to indicate GSM and GPS/GLONASS modules