Haicom HI-603X description
Haicom HI-603X is a multi-functional and cost-efficient communication platform ideal for all AVL applications. It integrates most recent high sensitivity GPS chipset and quad-band (850/900/1800/1900) GSM communication module with powerful microcontroller into a compact/ lightweight size.
Location and tracking
- GPS Support
- Continuous\Interval tracking modes
- 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 2G Network
- Build-in battery (550 mAh )
- External power supply (9-28 V)
|Server IP Address||22.214.171.124|
Automatic activation (recommended)
The software platform supports automatic device activation by applying APN settings, server address and port, as well as recommended tracking mode though the SMS channel. Normally you don’t need to configure anything manually. Just install the SIM card, switch the device ON and make sure it is located in the place with good GPS signal reception.
You also need to keep the device with initial factory settings, in particular:
- Do not set any password, keep it clear (as by default)
- Do not set any master number prior to the device activation
- Do not set local Time zone, it must be UTC+0h (as by default)
In case automatic activation failed, you can try to register the device manually by sending following commands to the device:
The <APN> parameters depend on your GSM carrier.