Jointech JT703B description
Jointech JT703B is a smart terminal which is used for mobile trailer tracking and management solution.
It’s features: intelligent power management, solar panel for charging, big capacity battery (3 years last working time in standby), container status detecting, waterproof IP67.
It is suitable for trailer remote tracking solution.
Location and tracking
- GPS support
- Continuous tracking mode
- 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz
- 2G Network
- External power supply (10-30 V)
- 12000mAh NI-MH Battery
- Solar panel
- Real time positioning and tracking
- Inbuilt big capacity rechargeable battery
- Designed with solar panel for external power sources
- Low battery alarm function
- Support being waken up in standby mode
- Charged by external power of trailer
- Loaded/unloaded status detecting of container
- Waterproof IP67
|Server IP Address||18.104.22.168|
Automatic activation (recommended)
The software platform supports automatic device activation by applying APN settings, server address and port, as well as recommended tracking mode though the SMS channel. Normally you don’t need to configure anything manually. Just install the SIM card, switch the device ON and make sure it is located in the place with good GPS signal reception.
You also need to keep the device with initial factory settings, in particular:
- Do not set any password, keep it clear (as by default)
- Do not set any master number prior to the device activation
- Do not set local Time zone, it must be UTC+0h (as by default)
In case automatic activation failed, you can try to register the device manually by sending following commands to the device:
The <APN> parameters depend on your GSM carrier.