Laipac S911 Lola description
The S911 Lola is a mobile Personal Emergency Response System (mPERS) that locates and recovers individuals by GPS tracking technologies. This small and portable personal GPS locator is combined with cellular phone capabilities that provides instant two-way communication between the holder of the S911 Lola GPS tracking device and the designated recipient.
The S911 Lola excels in any situation where assistance is not readily available, or when the holder of the device is at risk due to being alone. It addresses the emergency requirements for: people with physical or cognitive disabilities, Lone Workers working in isolation, the protection of students on campus, the protection of teenage drivers, recreational activities in remote areas, the security of children, personal asset tracking and more.
- GPS device
- A/C adaptor with a charger pad and USB cable
- User manual
- AGPS receiver of high performance for outdoor & indoor applications
- Real time position reporting based on time and distance
- Locations and events logged when outside of network coverage area
- Speaker Phone for Emergency Calls
- Geofence Alerts
- Fall Alerts with False Alarm Cancellation Feature
- Over Speed Alerts
- Audible Medication Reminders
- Up to 30 hours operation per charge (certain parameters may apply)
- Stand By, Sleep and Asset Tracking modes available for extended usage
The S911 Lola is a personal GPS tracker equipped with an SOS panic button that provides direct connection to a predetermined telephone number automatically. Once the SOS panic button is pressed for 3 seconds, the S911 Lola device instantly sends a text message and system alert to the predetermined emergency contact telephone number indicating the S911 Lola caller ID, location coordinates (latitude and longitude) of the holder, as well as the time and date of when the panic alert was initiated all at the touch of a button.
Local and remote management
S911 Lola tracker is controlled with the help of LocationNowSuiteWeb software.