Navento N-Auto Plus description
Navento N-Auto is a device made specifically for vehicle tracking. IP65 waterproofing and internal battery ensure that you will able to track your vehicle no matter what.
Location and tracking
- Continuous tracking mode
- E-GSM 900, GSM 1800, GSM 1900 y GSM 850
- Build-in 850mA Li-Po battery
- External power supply (type, capacity)
Inputs and outputs
- 2 discrete inputs
- 2 discrete outputs
- LED indication
- IP65 waterproofing
- Operating temperature -20 C to + 85 C
|Server IP Address||22.214.171.124|
Automatic activation (recommended)
The software platform supports automatic device activation by applying APN settings, server address and port, as well as recommended tracking mode though the SMS channel. Normally you don’t need to configure anything manually. Just install the SIM card, switch the device ON and make sure it is located in the place with good GPS signal reception.
You also need to keep the device with initial factory settings, in particular:
- Do not set any password, keep it clear (as by default)
- Do not set any master number prior to the device activation
- Do not set local Time zone, it must be UTC+0h (as by default)
In case automatic activation failed, you can try to register the device manually by sending following commands to the device:
The <APN> parameters depend on your GSM carrier.