Navento N-Blackbox description
The N-Black Box device is a portable, multi-purpose device designed for locating and tracking objects and individuals. It’s small size makes it perfect for personal usage, while battery capacity allows it to stay connected up to 16 days without recharging.
Location and tracking
- Continuous tracking mode
- E-GSM 900, GSM 1800, GSM 1900 y GSM 850
- Build-in 3000mA/Li-Ion battery
- External power supply 230 Vac + 10% -15%, 50Hz
- LED indication
- Operating temperature -10 C to +55 C
- Protection against electrostatic discharge, short circuits and excess temperature.
|Server IP Address||184.108.40.206|
Automatic activation (recommended)
The software platform supports automatic device activation by applying APN settings, server address and port, as well as recommended tracking mode though the SMS channel. Normally you don’t need to configure anything manually. Just install the SIM card, switch the device ON and make sure it is located in the place with good GPS signal reception.
You also need to keep the device with initial factory settings, in particular:
- Do not set any password, keep it clear (as by default)
- Do not set any master number prior to the device activation
- Do not set local Time zone, it must be UTC+0h (as by default)
In case automatic activation failed, you can try to register the device manually by sending following commands to the device:
The <APN> parameters depend on your GSM carrier.