Queclink GV300W INS description
The GV300W INS is a compact GNSS tracker designed for a wide variety of vehicle tracking applications. It has multiple I/O interfaces that can be used for monitoring or controlling external devices. Its built-in GNSS receiver has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix. Its triple band WCDMA subsystem supports UMTS/HSDPA 850 (Band V)/1900 (Band II)/2100(Band I) MHz and GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz allowing the GV300W INS’s location to be monitored in real time or periodically tracked by a backend server and mobile devices. Its built-in 3-axis accelerometer allows driving behavior monitoring, motion detection and extended battery life through sophisticated power management algorithms. System integration is straightforward as complete documentation is provided for the full-featured @Track protocol. The @Track protocol supports a wide variety of reports including emergency, geo-fence boundary crossings, driving behavior, low battery and scheduled GNSS position.
As a GPS tracker manufacturer, Queclink is well known for its functional devices with comprehensive firmware, and GV300W INS is not the exception. The firmware allows to configure a lot of options (including remote control over GPRS), detect a wide range of events, read data from CAN bus and digital fuel level sensors, use Garmin-compatible PND, monitor driving behavior. The firmware of Queclink GV300W INS can be updated OTA (Over-the-Air).
- Adjustable working modes: tracking, sleeping
- Self-monitoring: GPS/GSM/Battery levels
- RS232 for digital devices: fuel level sensor, CAN bus reader, camera, Garmin-compatible PND
- A wide range of detectable events (including tow, jamming)
- Driver behavior monitoring based on accelerometer, speed and ignition
- Rechargeable backup battery, 250 mAh
- Over-the-Air firmware update
- 3G support
- There is only one RS232 serial interface, which can be a limitation if you want to connect multiple digital devices.
- The absence of 1-wire interface makes it more difficult to control the temperature and identify drivers, though external RFID reader can be still connected to the RS232 interface.
- Not waterproof. If you require IP-rated water resistance, check Queclink GMT100 or Queclink GMT200 models instead.