Queclink GV50VC description
GV55VC is a simple GPS device for basic vehicle tracking. It has built-in antennas only, which makes the installation process very easy. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have an internal backup battery.
- Easy installation thanks to compact size and built-in antennas
- Dual-band CDMA2000 1xRTT frequencies 800/1900 MHz, 3G support
- 8..32V voltage range (good for trucks and buses with 24V power)
- Harsh driving monitoring
- Tow detection
- Adjustable tracking modes
- One positive trigger for ignition detection
- One digital output, open drain, 150 mA max drive current
- One buzzer output control or negative trigger input can be software configured
- No backup battery
- No sockets for external antennas
- No waterproof category
- No digital interfaces – means no possibility to connect digital devices, i.e. fuel level sensors or camera.