Queclink GV55 Lite description
GV55 Lite is a simple GPS device for basic vehicle tracking. It has built-in antennas only, which makes the installation process very easy. It dos not have internal back-up battery.
- Easy installation thanks to compact size and built-in antennas
- Assisted GPS support for faster positioning
- Multiple GNSS: GPS, GLONASS and others
- 8..32V voltage range (good for trucks and buses with 24V power)
- Embedded G-sensor (starting from January 2016): smart power management, harsh driving monitoring, tow detection
- Adjustable tracking modes
- Over-the-Air firmware upgrade (OTA)
- No back up battery. At all.
- No sockets for external antennas: neither cellular, nor satellite.
- No waterproof category
- No analog inputs, just two discrete inputs. You can’t control fuel level and similar things even with simple sensors.
- No digital interfaces such as RS232, RS485 or 1-Wire – means no possibility to connect digital devices, i.e. fuel level sensors or camera.