Ruptela FM-Pro3 description
Ruptela FM-Pro3 is a terminal with GPS / GSM connectivity, which is able to determine the object’s coordinates and transfer them via the GSM network. This terminal is perfectly suitable for applications where location acquirement of remote objects is needed.
It is important to mention that FM-Pro3 has additional inputs and outputs, which let control and monitor other remote objects. 1-Wire® interface (for Dallas Digital Thermometer or I-Button Reader) and CAN-bus interface are integrated (for data acquisition of trucks FMS data interface).
It also has 2 simplified RS232 ports to connect additional equipment such as Personal Navigation Device, digital fuel level sensor or other (special firmware is required for this).
Ruptela FM-Pro3 device is supplied to the customer in a cardboard box containing all the equipment that is necessary for operation. The package contains:
- The FM-Pro3 device;
- 10 PIN plug with wires for power supply and I/O connection;
- Magnetic GPS antenna with sticker;
- 12 PIN plug with wires for CAN-bus, 1-Wire, simplified RS232 and K_line connection.
There are a few standard accessories available for FM-Pro3 that are not included in the package:
- Analog Temperature sensor;
- 1-Wire Digital Temperature Sensor DS18B20 / DS18S20;
- Any element event triggers (external sensor, input, speed, temperature, etc.);
- Smart profile switching (GSM operator or any element depended);
- Highly configurable data acquisition and sending;
- Real-time process monitoring;
- Authorized number list for remote access;
- Firmware update via GPRS or Mini USB port;
- Configuration update via GPRS, SMS or Mini USB port;
- TCP/IP protocol support;
- 5 000 record storing.
Ruptela FM-Pro3 model supports 12/24V power supply which makes it possible to install the device both on cars and vans.
Ruptela FM-Pro3 device has two LEDs:
- GPS LED
- GSM LED