CAREU Ugo description
CAREU Ugo is an OBDII-type GPS tracker for fleet management solutions supporting communication via UMTS/HSPA/GPRS/EDGE, featuring remote configuration, intelligent power management, built-in backup battery, geofencing, and a lot more.
Location and tracking
- Interval and continuous tracking modes
- 2G/GSM: Quad band, 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G/ UMTS/HSPA: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- Cost-effective and easy installation
- Built-in 6-axis accelerometer
- Support engine/ignition status detection
- Support harsh acceleration/ harsh braking/impact detection/ harsh cornering/ flip over detection
- Remote configuration
- Intelligent power management
- Built-in backup battery
|Server IP Address||18.104.22.168|
Automatic activation (recommended)
The software platform supports automatic device activation by applying APN settings, server address and port, as well as recommended tracking mode though the SMS channel. Normally you don’t need to configure anything manually. Just install the SIM card, switch the device ON and make sure it is located in the place with good GPS signal reception.
You also need to keep the device with initial factory settings, in particular:
- Do not set any password, keep it clear (as by default)
- Do not set any master number prior to the device activation
- Do not set local Time zone, it must be UTC+0h (as by default)
In case automatic activation failed, you can try to register the device manually by sending SMS/GPRS commands to the device.
The <APN> parameters depend on your GSM carrier.