TelcomIP Patrol Scan V6-9 description
Basic GPS tracker most suitable for vehicle tracking.
Location and tracking
- Continuous tracking mode
- Build-in 1000mA battery
- External power supply (type, capacity)
Inputs and outputs
- 2 digital inputs
- 2 digital outputs
- Emergency button
- Local and remote management
|Server IP Address||18.104.22.168|
Automatic activation (recommended)
The software platform supports automatic device activation by applying APN settings, server address and port, as well as recommended tracking mode though the SMS channel. Normally you don’t need to configure anything manually. Just install the SIM card, switch the device ON and make sure it is located in the place with good GPS signal reception.
You also need to keep the device with initial factory settings, in particular:
- Do not set any password, keep it clear (as by default)
- Do not set any master number prior to the device activation
- Do not set local Time zone, it must be UTC+0h (as by default)
In case automatic activation failed, you can try to register the device manually by sending following commands to the device:
The <APN> parameters depend on your GSM carrier.