Teltonika FMT100 description
FMT100 is a very reliable vehicle tracker. Bluetooth 4.0 allows connecting CAN and temperature sensors for easy to setup and extensive vehicle monitoring.
Location and tracking
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, SBAS, QZSS, DGPS
- Continuous tracking mode
- Quad-band (850/900/1800/1900)MHz
- Build-in battery 170mAh
- External power supply 10 V – 30 V DC
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Supports Bluetooth CAN readers like ELM327 and STN1110
- Supports Bluetooth temperature sensors TZ-BT04 and TZ-BT05
- IP65 waterproof case
- LED indication
|Server IP Address||18.104.22.168|
Automatic activation (recommended)
The software platform supports automatic device activation by applying APN settings, server address and port, as well as recommended tracking mode though the SMS channel. Normally you don’t need to configure anything manually. Just install the SIM card, switch the device ON and make sure it is located in the place with good GPS signal reception.
You also need to keep the device with initial factory settings, in particular:
- Do not set any password, keep it clear (as by default)
- Do not set any master number prior to the device activation
- Do not set local Time zone, it must be UTC+0h (as by default)
In case automatic activation failed, you can try to register the device manually by sending following commands to the device:
The <APN> parameters depend on your GSM carrier.