Ulbotech T381 description
Ulbotech T381 is an OBDII GPS tracker which integrated 4G network and WIFI function, combined 4G LTD and WIFI technology to transfer the 4G signal of mobile operator to WIFI signal to achieve WIFI hotspot function.
Location and tracking
Ulbotech T381 is embedded with GPS and doesn’t have support of GLONASS and alternative systems. It either doesn’t support Assisted GPS (A-GPS) technology.
With a highly sensitive GPS engine along with an integrated GPS antenna and multiple OBDII protocols supported, Ulbotech T361 can be installed in the majority of vehicles.
T381 supports 4G network and WIFI function, combined 4G LTD and WIFI technology to transfer the 4G signal of mobile operator to WIFI signal to achieve WIFI hotspot function. It max supports up to 10 smart phones, PAD and laptop etc to connect with the internet via WIFI, to achieve the high-speed sharing of resources and the interconnection and mutual communication between the terminal within the local area.
Ulbotech T381 has following features:
- OBD connectivity, simple to install, easy to use.
- Supports all OBDII protocols and SAE J1939(250/500kbaud).
- Internal 4G LTE modem, supports 2G/3G/4G network.
- Build in WIFI hotspot support 802.11 b/g/n.
- U-blox MAX-7 GPS module with A-GPS.
- Internal WIFI, 4G LTE and 25mm*25mm active GPS antenna.
- Internal multi-functions input and immobilizer for anti-theft.
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer.
- 8 types driver behavior detect.
- Tracking by time, distance, course and status.
- Geo-fence(Circle, Rectangular and Polygon).
- FOTA(Firmware updating via 4G LTE or WIFI).
- Auto APN identification.
- Auto time zone identification.
External power supply might be 8-32V, which makes possible to use Ulbotech T381 with all car models.
The device also has built-in backup 3.7V 180 mAh battery.
Local and remote management
Ulbotech T381 tracker can be fully controlled over GPRS. There is also a wide list of SMS commands in a human-friendly format, on which device always replies back. It supports remote APN settings configuration by SMS.