Wireless Links Piccolo ATX2S description
ATX2S is a solar powered GPS tracker that will be an ideal solution for and any asset tracking. Extremely long battery life and waterproof case will ensure that assets are safe and where they should be.
Location and tracking
- Interval and continuous tracking modes
- 2G Quad-Band, 3G European: 900/1800/2100 or 3G US 850/1900 MHZ
- 2G / 3G
- Build-in 7800 mA battery
- Solar powered
Inputs and outputs
- Optional digital or analog input
- Solar panel
- IP67 Waterproof case
- Local and remote management
- Easy installation – magnet, tape or screws
|Server IP Address||126.96.36.199|
Automatic activation (recommended)
The software platform supports automatic device activation by applying APN settings, server address and port, as well as recommended tracking mode though the SMS channel. Normally you don’t need to configure anything manually. Just install the SIM card, switch the device ON and make sure it is located in the place with good GPS signal reception.
You also need to keep the device with initial factory settings, in particular:
- Do not set any password, keep it clear (as by default)
- Do not set any master number prior to the device activation
- Do not set local Time zone, it must be UTC+0h (as by default)
In case automatic activation failed, you can try to register the device manually by sending following commands to the device:
The <APN> parameters depend on your GSM carrier.