Wireless Links Piccolo STX description
The Piccolo STX is a modular plug & play vehicle gateway providing fleet managers complete, real-time visibility to location, driver behavior, CAN Bus Interface, and temperature monitoring.
Location and tracking
- Continuous tracking mode
- 2G Quad-Band, 3G European: 900/1800/2100 or 3G US 850/1900 MHZ
- 2G / 3G /4G
- Build-in 1000 mA battery
- External power supply (type, capacity)
Inputs and outputs
- 2 digital inputs
- 1 analog input
- 1 digital output
- Flame retardant ABS/PC case
- Local and remote management
- Emergency button
|Server IP Address||22.214.171.124|
Automatic activation (recommended)
The software platform supports automatic device activation by applying APN settings, server address and port, as well as recommended tracking mode though the SMS channel. Normally you don’t need to configure anything manually. Just install the SIM card, switch the device ON and make sure it is located in the place with good GPS signal reception.
You also need to keep the device with initial factory settings, in particular:
- Do not set any password, keep it clear (as by default)
- Do not set any master number prior to the device activation
- Do not set local Time zone, it must be UTC+0h (as by default)
In case automatic activation failed, you can try to register the device manually by sending following commands to the device:
The <APN> parameters depend on your GSM carrier.