Wireless Links Piccolo TMX+ description
Piccolo TMX+ is a portable temperature monitoring device perfect for cargo tracking. Packaged in an IP67 waterproof enclosure with integrated GPS and cellular antennas equipped with an 7800 mAh rechargeable lithium back up battery and an external digital temperature sensor with +/- 0.5˚ C, +/- 0.9˚F accuracy, the Piccolo TMX+ monitors the temperature in a closed area such as a refrigerated truck, trailer or reefer container, and will transmit it periodically to the server.
Location and tracking
- interval and continuous tracking modes
- 2G Quad-Band, 3G European: 900/1800/2100 or 3G US 850/1900 MHZ
- 2G / 3G /4G
Inputs and outputs
- Optional 1 analog input
- Optional 2 digital inputs
- IP67 waterproof
- Local and remote management
- Operating Temperature: -30º to 80º C
- Storage Temperature: -40º to 105º C
- Humidity: 0 to 99% 40C, non-condensing
|Server IP Address||18.104.22.168|
Automatic activation (recommended)
The software platform supports automatic device activation by applying APN settings, server address and port, as well as recommended tracking mode though the SMS channel. Normally you don’t need to configure anything manually. Just install the SIM card, switch the device ON and make sure it is located in the place with good GPS signal reception.
You also need to keep the device with initial factory settings, in particular:
- Do not set any password, keep it clear (as by default)
- Do not set any master number prior to the device activation
- Do not set local Time zone, it must be UTC+0h (as by default)
In case automatic activation failed, you can try to register the device manually by sending following commands to the device:
The <APN> parameters depend on your GSM carrier.