Zenda VT-2 description
Zenda VT-2 is a vehicle GPS tracker that features compact size, stable performance, precise positioning, and IP66 water resistance rating. It can be installed into taxies, freight cars, buses, private cars, and official cars for real-time tracking and vehicle management.
In addition to real-time tracking and vehicle management functions, it is equipped with the anti-theft function (optional). With the device, you can control the vehicle fuel/power remotely via anti-theft alarms and fuel/power control ports to achieve anti-theft.
Zenda VT-2 package contains the following device/accessories:
- Device with a built-in battery
- Quick Installation guide
- GPS + GSM dual-module tracking
- Real-time location query
- Track by time interval/distance
- Heartbeat report
- Real-time status query
- Resend cached data when the GPS signal recovers
- Heading change report
- Speeding alarm
- Geo-fence (1 geo-fence supported)
- Vehicle stealing alarm
- Vibration alarm
- Remote fuel/power cut-off (optional)
- Engine status detection
- SMS/GPRS (TCP) communication (ZENDA protocol)
- External power cut-off alarm
- Low battery alarm
- IP66 water resistance rating
- Built-in 4 MB buffer
Location and tracking
Zenda VT-2 is embedded with GPS. It does not support A-GPS, or GLONASS technology.
As the back-up, when no satellites signals are available, it uses Cell ID location (also known as LBS-tracking).
Zenda VT-2 has a Quad-band GSM 2G module that allows to operate it all over the world.
External power supply might be 9-90V, which makes possible to use Zenda VT-2 with all car models.
Local and remote management
Zenda VT-2 can be fully controlled over GPRS. There is also a wide list of SMS commands in a human-friendly format, on which device always replies back. It supports remote APN settings configuration by SMS.
Zenda VT-2 model has three LEDs:
- Power LED – indicates power status
- GPS LED – indicates GPS signal
- GSM LED – indicates GSMS signal